AL95 GROUND FIRED LAUNCHER
The AL95 ground fired air launcher delivers a high level of muzzle energy in a compact and portable configuration.
A twin action recoil restraint limits the effect of the recoil enabling the unit to be used in tight spaces.
The use of compressed air avoids the generation of heat, flash, and smoke.
A remote firing trigger enables the operator to stand away from the unit when it is fired.
It is designed for use with light messenger lines, heavy lines, propellor entanglement
* 95mm calibre. 8.2kJ muzzle energy
* Firing pressure from 10 bar to 140 bar
* Range up to 400 metres
* 5 litre air bottle gives up to 20 firings from one charge
* Weight of the launcher with air bottle is 14.5 kgs.
* Splits into two parts for portability..
* Constructed from aluminium and stainless steel
* Aluminium components are hard
*This unit is suitable for marine operations and can be exposed to seawater without detriment to its operating life.